UPDATES

Revolutionary is all I can say! Please click into the link and view the forums purposes. To post in this forum please register and use same email that is used in sign up for the free software. The post will then be unmoderated and appear immediately and troubleshoot or apply the specific account.

UPDATES

Postby Rob » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 am

Woo Hoo! I totally revamped the editing of the Manners to include Imaging Forms. That's needed for the program to do CA proofs under Configure->Customizable Manners/Affidavits

Even added INSTRUCTIONS in there! (Could really use a video here, Randy!!!)

It IS printing the POS-010 but… I don't have fields in the program now for the Plaintiff address and the contractor specs (owner, ind, reg) so I still have to add those fields before I can brag about the free program doing the CA proofs.

Also put a link to this forum on the Command Center of the program so its easy for new users to find out about this forum here and get in touch with other users and see the training videos.
Rob

Re: UPDATES

Postby Randy Scott » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

Yep working that angle tomorrow. Downloaded gimp freshing up on my reading examples studying coordinates and getting ready to attacking it.
Randy Scott

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 am

I am asking if you could please load the California proofs of Posting with pictures into my account so that I can play with them and try and customize them for Washington state requirements.

I really like what you said here,

"Sounds tricky but once you play with it, you get the hang of it. Doing it this way on top of an actual scanned or converted image removes all contention about using the EXACT form. There's nothing they can say.
Want to play with imaging forms? Ask us to load in the CA Proofs for you, once you get the hang of them, you can print ANYTHING with this program."

This way I can play with these documents that I will not be using and learn how to customize my state documents - lol :lol:

At your convenience, no hurry at all - This program is amazing- Thank you.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 am

I like what you said here in the instructions..
Especially where you stated that there's nothing they can say.....

"Sounds tricky but once you play with it, you get the hang of it. Doing it this way on top of an actual scanned or converted image removes all contention about using the EXACT form. There's nothing they can say.
Want to play with imaging forms? Ask us to load in the CA Proofs for you, once you get the hang of them, you can print ANYTHING with this program."

At your convenience, could you add a few of the CA Proofs into my account to practice with? This will help me adapt the documents I will create and use here in Washington state.
Thank you

Postby ProcessPosseAdmin » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:I am asking if you could please load the California proofs of Posting with pictures into my account so that I can play with them and try and customize them for Washington state requirements.

This way I can play with these documents that I will not be using and learn how to customize my state documents - lol :lol:

Can you register at the board here and use the same email you used for the free program? This will help get the information answered to your specific program interaction.
ProcessPosseAdmin
Site Admin

Postby skagittim » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:46 pm

I did post this earlier, not realizing that I had not signed in -
Re-posting:

Guest wrote:I am asking if you could please load the California proofs of Posting with pictures into my account so that I can play with them and try and customize them for Washington state requirements.
skagittim

Postby loyalpuppy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:08 am

Hey Tim, what's your customerid I'll load you right up.
loyalpuppy

Postby loyalpuppy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey Tim how's the program treating you?
loyalpuppy

Postby skagittim » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:08 pm

customer ID is tricounty
and I am very happy with the program - when I grow up, I want the full, paid version!
Thank you for all that you do...
Tim
skagittim

Return to Free Professional Process Server Software